Madison will be transported tonight

They did another ultrasound today, and it has worsened significantly over the results they had from just 3 days ago.  They have decided to transport her to PSL (the other hospital where the more severe cases are handled) this evening so the neurosurgeons can begin to familiarize themselves with her case.  It is still not clear when she would have the surgery.  If its determined that it is an emergency, they will do the surgery sooner rather than later.  If not, she still might need to wait until at least mid week for the surgery.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s